PHP Backend Developer – Symfony – central London
Symfony PHP Backend Developer required to work on a number of websites and systems by London based leading Publisher. They require a strong background in the Symfony framework and passion for building high-quality, scalable backend services.
Salary: To £65,000 plus benefits
Location: Hybrid – 4 days a week at home, 1 day a week in central London
- Develop and maintain backend services for various websites.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Implement and maintain unit tests for the codebase.
- Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful insights for improvement.
- Agile team experience.
- Expertise in Symfony Framework (>= v.5).
- Proficiency in using the GNU/Linux command line.
- Strong experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CircleCI or other).
- Any Git/Github repos containing past work or contributions to other projects.
- Knowledge of AWS environment, especially EC2, EB, and Lambdas.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Familiarity with Fastly integration and API.
- Ibexa CMS experience.
- REST API design experience.
- Exposure to other programming languages or paradigms, such as TypeScript, Python, and Ruby.
Interested – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Line IT Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst
1st Line Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst required for expanding IT Services & Support Provider based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Salary: £23K – £24K plus benefits
Location: Huntingdon – office based
Job: You will provide first class IT support including resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests to ensure client satisfaction. You will investigate, diagnose and resolve these incidents and escalate to 2nd line where required. Working to SLA’s, keeping the user updated at all times.
Their mission is to provide high end IT Support and you will play a vital part in the start of that process.
- Recent IT Qualification or working towards one (Microsoft 365, Desktop, A+, degree or similar).
- Previous experience in supporting customer hardware and software – ideally in a Service Desk environment.
- Able to support Windows, AD, MS Office 365 applications and Remote Desktop Services.
- Basic understanding of IT Networking – DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge of mobile devices and peripherals – Apple and Android ideally.
- Able to prioritise, multitask and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Fast learner with an interest in picking up new systems and software.
Excellent opportunity if you want to work in a company striving to provide high level support to customers and develop their staff’s careers.
If this sounds like you, then email your CV to email@example.com for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Graduate Software Developer – Remote or Hybrid
Location: Remote or hybrid (offices in Glasgow or London), must be UK based
Salary: To £27,000 plus benefits
To apply you will need the following (or equivalent):
- A minimum 2:1 in your first degree
- Exposure to Development in any language i.e. – C#, .NET, JAVA, C++, PHP, Python, Matlab – They will give training in C#, .NET
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great attention to detail
This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code, offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Perkbox & Flexible working hours.
They hire talented, capable graduates who are willing to jump in and make an impact. They will provide you with the training and mentoring that you need to be successful in your role.
Do you have a minimum 2:1 in your first degree?
Do you have exposure to software development?
If you do and this sounds like you, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this excellent opportunity.