COMING SOON – AZURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – CENTRAL LONDON
FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Support Analyst – required to join European Cloud Software Provider.
Location: London (currently remote working and will only be 2/3 days in office after virus)
Salary: To £24,000 plus benefits
- Graduate Support Analyst / Application Support is an ideal place to begin a career.
- You will be focused on supporting clients throughout the UK, initially through queries on the software product via telephone, video & email.
- As your experience grows your role will become increasingly consultative and advisory, with the opportunity to plan and lead client implementation projects.
- You will be working in a small multilingual team offering a great customer service to customers.
- This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive, and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code.
- Great social area including table football, ping pong, air hockey.
- Offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Bupa & Flexible working hours.
- Currently WFH due to the COVID-19 restrictions but you will be required to work from the office initially 2/3 days a week once restrictions lifted.
- Minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent (ideally Business, HR, Languages, Social Sciences)
- Good A’ Levels Grades
- Ability to nurture & build strong working relationships with clients; Conscientious & attentive, with an eye for detail with identifying resolutions to problems.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts efficiently
- You have a buzz solving problems and are a fantastic team player
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (working whilst at University is ideal)
- Interest in the HR or Payroll sector
- Fluent in a second European language
If this sounds like you, then email your CV to email@example.com for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Graduate Developer required to work in an expanding European Cloud Software Provider.
Location: Remote working from home initially, Central Glasgow once/twice a quarter. Can be based anywhere in Scotland.
Salary: To £24,000 plus benefits
They are based in Central Glasgow however this will be to work remotely from home and once restrictions are lifted initially to work in the office once or twice a quarter or if you prefer you could work in the office 2/3 days a week, they are very flexible. Therefore you don’t have to commute to Glasgow Central on a daily basis.
To apply you will need the following (or equivalent):
- A minimum 2:1 in your first degree
- Exposure to Development in any language i.e. – C#, .NET, JAVA, C++, PHP, Python, Matlab – They will give training in C#, .NET
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great attention to detail
This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code, offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Perkbox & Flexible working hours.
They hire talented, capable graduates who are willing to jump in and make an impact. They will provide you with the training and mentoring that you need to be successful in your role.
Do you have a minimum 2:1 in your first degree?
Do you have exposure to software development?
If you do and this sounds like you, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this excellent opportunity.